OPTISONIC 3400 District Heating
Ultrasonic flowmeter for district heating applications
The OPTISONIC 3400 District Heating is a 3-path ultrasonic flowmeter for thermal energy measurement. It is dedicated to flow measurement in district heating networks, commercial and industrial heat metering applications as well as energy and utility applications in combined heat and electricity generation. The flowmeter is certified as meeting the requirements of OIML R75 (accuracy classes 1, 2 and 3) and MID MI-004. It can thus be used as part of heat metering systems in combination with a temperature sensor and a heat calculator.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- No influence of scaling due to direct path configuration
- High accuracy for custody transfer and energy measurement
- Certified to MID 2014/32/EU Annex VI
- MI-004 approved starting from 0.1 m/s / 0.33 ft/s volume flow
- Harmonized standard CEN EN1434
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- Patented inert metal transducer technology
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- Compact or field-mounted version (incl. cable length up to 30 m / 90 ft)